Pattison Hardman has a proud history of specialising in legal costing services dating back to 1988.
We believe in the importance of quality in the provision of legal costing services. Our specialist costs lawyers and costs consultants devote considerable time and resources to a thorough quality controlled process for every matter.
Records are created and maintained for each stage of the costing job, noting your instructions and relevant developments as our legal costs consultants work with your files.
In addition, each job is independently checked by a senior costs consultant before it leaves our office. This ensures clients have the confidence in the documents we prepare for them. We believe our clients deserve this level of support to give them the edge in proceedings and negotiations on costs.
Pattison Hardman has experience in a wide range of matters of varying complexity. Pattison Hardman has been retained to advise on multi-party, multi-cost orders and matters in a number of courts including:
- High Court of Australia;
- Federal Court of Australia;
- Administrative Appeals Tribunals;
- Family Court;
- Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- Land & Environment Court;
- District Court of New South Wales;
- Local Court of New South Wales;
- Workers Compensation Court and Commission; and
- Industrial Relations Commission.